Looking for Independent Fundraising Consultants
The Independent Fundraising Consultant will be responsible for the growth in profitability of an assigned sales territory. Responsible for prospecting, conducting effective sales presentations, closing and servicing selling organizations in order to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Commission paid on invoices of organizations.
- Training provided for the right person.
- Must know basic MS Excel, Word and internet skills.
- Must be able to source, contact, conduct presentations, negotiate, close sales, and meet new people
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Self-provided transportation with appropriate licenses and insurance for making sales and services calls is required.
- Self-provided computer equipment and Internet.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a consistent basis.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or mail your resume to:
1826 S Washington Suite 33B
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Toll Free: 1-888-329-5371